Lamb at Hair Fair; Maai Rina; Cosmetic Fair Summer

Glitter! This is some of the prettiest glittery eyeshadow ever! It is by Mons at the new round of Cosmetic Fair Summer . I don'...


Glitter! This is some of the prettiest glittery eyeshadow ever! It is by Mons at the new round of Cosmetic Fair Summer. I don't often change my eyes, but these new ones from adored at Cosmetic Fair are really pretty I think. My hair is by lamb at Hair Fair 2014. lamb has new blond colors and they are really beautiful!


My sexy, lacy lingerie is new from Maai. It has lolas, azz, and wowmeh appliers available. It comes in pretty pastels (like I am wearing) and also darker colors too. 

Teleport to Maai


Eyeshadow: MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow SparkleOnMyEye - purple @ Cosmetic Fair
Hair: Lamb. Halo @ Hair Fair
Jewelry: Donna Flora LAURA Set
Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Lingerie: Maai Rina Purple *NEW*
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Aurora -Platform Heels
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica
Eyes: adored - siren eyes - big wave @ Cosmetic Fair

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!