Slink Physique Curvy

It has been two weeks since I bought and blogged my Slink Physique for the first time . I made a standard size shape and a curvy shap...


It has been two weeks since I bought and blogged my Slink Physique for the first time. I made a standard size shape and a curvy shape, the latter I showed "au naturel" in my blog post. I have worn my body with a variety of mesh clothing and it works pretty well for many items. Today I am wearing my first partial mesh/ applier dress made for Slink Physique. This dress is a new release by Sassy! at The Big Show. I am super excited about an applier dress because I get to wear my larger curvier shape that I made for this fitted mesh body and you can see all my curves in this dress. I think this shape will replace my lolas and azz body and shape and do it a little more naturally with a natural looking waist. I really love this body and this slightly 50's pin-up shape I was able to make using my Slink Physique. 



My shoes are also a brand new release from L. Warwick at Project Limited. I love the bows! These will come in a variety of solid colors with bows to be released today at the event and one floral pattern version that will be limited in quantity. The floral even has some ladybugs on the flowers, cute! 


The other cool thing about wearing my fitted mesh Slink Physique body that adjusts with the in game sliders is that it also responds to Physics. I made a gif of me walking as my pretty boobs bounce and sway




Teleport to The Big Show
Teleport to Project Limited (July 10-30)



*Milk* Hair~Summer wine @ Rhapsody
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace and Earrings - Keisha - @ collabor88 July
Slink Physique Mesh Figure
Slink Enhancement Hands and Feet
[L.Warwick] Ambrosia -High Platform Wedges- Pink @ Project Limited
~Sassy!~ Monaco - pink (w/ Slink Physique applier) @ The Big Show
Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!