Intergalactic

I used to go to Inspire Space Park a lot in my early days of SL. It is a peaceful place and I always enjoyed floating around in the spa...


I used to go to Inspire Space Park a lot in my early days of SL. It is a peaceful place and I always enjoyed floating around in the space theme. In my busy life I kind of forgot about it and was excited to find it still in Second Life. I think it is a great place to take some pretty cool pictures too. I have some hot,sexy items from collabor88 on today as well as new jewelry by Cae at the Mystic Realms Faire


Hiram and I enjoyed our cuddle time at Inspire Space Park. 




Jewelry: Cae :: Hedera Set @ Mystic Realms Faire
Cae :: Lasa Circlet @ Mystic Realms Faire
Exile::Check Out Time @ collabor88 October
ISON - silk slip dress (tan) @ collabor88 October
ISON - thigh high hoove boots (black) @ collabor88 October
Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 07 @ collabor88 October
Poses: Everglow Sugar 7 and Sugar 4

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!