MEOW

I am a very sexy kitty cat! Putting this costume together started with this hair by  lamb at collabor88 . I needed this hair and then I...


I am a very sexy kitty cat! Putting this costume together started with this hair by lamb at collabor88. I needed this hair and then I decided the hair should be part of a whole costume. I wanted to wear my curvy shape and found this applier latex suit for my physique from Sn@tch. I paired it with some new original mesh Irena spike boots in latex. I previously blogged the leather version of these boots, here, and now the designer updated with a latex texture version. I am all ready for Halloween!


My very cat-like poses come from the Here Kitty Kitty pose pack from NanTra. NanTra is celebrating its one year anniversary and all pose packs are currently 50% off til October 31st. You should go over to the main NanTra store and stock up on great poses! Happy One Year, NanTra!




Face Paint: Ugly and Beautiful Designs + Tintable Kitty Paint +
Lipstick: .:Glamorize:. Color Twist Lips - Black Cat
Eyeliner: [Gang/Cold] - Eyeliner "Cat"
Hair: Lamb. Pussycat  @ collabor88 October
Necklace: Virtual Impressions Lucy Texture Change Pendant
Attachments: Slink Casual Hands, Physique Mesh Body V1.4
Suit: :::Sn@tch Needful Latex Suit:::
Boots: [IRENA] Spikes Latex Boots / Marketplace
Ears: {B-DaZZled} - Gacha Cat Ears! (Rare5)
Tail: {Lemon Tea} Short Hair Neko Tail
Skin: ~Sassy!~ Sophie - sunkissed
Poses 1 and 2: {NanTra} Here Kitty Kitty *50% off Sale* Teleport to NanTra
Pose 3: oOo Studio Sexpot 4
Picture Place: Beast Forest

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!