Oxford

New, hot shoes by L.Warwick are out now at  L'accesoires  Le Ponpon Sweet 60's event. I am being a bad girl and wearing the sa...


New, hot shoes by L.Warwick are out now at L'accesoires Le Ponpon Sweet 60's event. I am being a bad girl and wearing the same lingerie in two posts, but I have a reason for that. I was wearing this lingerie and shoes and getting ready to take pictures when i got my Sassy! blogger box yesterday. After I opened it and tried on the new skins, I had to blog that right then and I did not think about it and just wore this cute Izzie's lingerie. I love how this lingerie looks with these Oxford Candy heels though, so repeat! You guys don't mind if I hang around my blog in my underwear, do you? =) I also blogged these shoes in black and white, here




Hair: Lamb. Halo
Headband: [ Infliction ] Princess Band - Creme
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Aurora -Oxford Heels- Candy and Grape @ L'accesoires
Lingerie: Izzie's - Jolie Lingerie mauve
Skin: ~Sassy!~ Sophie - sunkissed 04, blonde @ Body Modification Expo
Pose 1: Embody Pose  Footsie 3
Pose 2: flowey <3 Shoetopia #4

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!