Spooktacular Happy Halloween 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2014 I guess you can call this costume Skull Girl. I also want to note that I am wearing tattoo layer and underwear ...


HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2014

I guess you can call this costume Skull Girl. I also want to note that I am wearing tattoo layer and underwear layer on my slink physique at the same time. I hope you have a spooktacular day!

Looking for fun things to do? 
If you do one thing- do the Nightmare Walkthrough!
Kirsten's List of Halloween Things To Do in SL

Costume Ideas:
Friendly Clara Witch
Sexy Black Latex Cat
Scary Vampire
Fantasy Spellbinder Character
http://kirstentacular.blogspot.com/search/label/Costume

Historical Kirstentacular Halloween:
My 2013 List of SL Halloween - it is kind of neat to compare it to this year
Kirsten and Hiram's 2013 Costume- Lancelot and Guinevere
My 2012 Costume- Wonder Woman



Tattoo: [Kharma]- SkullGirl Tattoo (Physique applier) @ OMG Room
Bodysuit: .SALT - Macabre silver (Physique applier) @ Suicide Dollz
Hair: .Olive. the Wicked Hair - Tea Stained (TAG Gacha)
Attachments: Slink Casual Hands, High Feet, Physique Mesh Body V1.4
Skin: ^^Swallow^^ Monia Halloween 02 Blonde @ TDR Fusion
Poses: {NanTra} Trick or Treat @ Halloween Fair

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!