Cutie Patootie Giraffe

So.Much.Cute! My outfit started with the 50% charity donation (ASPCA) necklace from Cae at Cirque de Seraphim  that is two entwined gi...


So.Much.Cute! My outfit started with the 50% charity donation (ASPCA) necklace from Cae at Cirque de Seraphim that is two entwined giraffes and the cutest necklace EVER! Then I needed to hold my giraffe plushie and wear giraffe ears! I went with the deer ear headband by ploom- its close and reminds me of giraffe ears and adds to the cute. My shoes are brand new from L.Warwick for both boys and girls at the current round of The Men's Department. I needed new mesh sneakers and these are so well done! They come in black, white, red/black, black/purple (shown), rasta, and white/pink. 


My outfit is Slink Physique applier clothing that lets me wear my curvy shape. The Hopscotch wavy shirts and Somnia Jeans can both be found at My Slink Obsession (MSO) November. This event has a ton of great items more of which I plan to blog because I AM obsessed with my slink parts! The shirt comes in 7 colors and the jeans come in three black/grayscale denim shades and three blue denim shades all with optional mesh cuff attachments. I missed ripped jeans! Both items appliers are HUD driven and you can change the textures easily with one applier HUD. I love that feature with physique applier clothing too. MSO just started yesterday and you can shop this round til November 30th. 


Jeans: .: Somnia :. Vasara Jeans {Black Denim} @ MSO November
Shirt: *~*HopScotch*~* Wavy Shirt (with SLink Appliers) @ MSO November
Hair: .ploom. Pwny with Deer Headband @ main ploom store
Hold: :Forever Young: CuTie PaTooTie Giraffe (baby pink/aqua)
Necklace: Cae :: Cirque @ Cirque de Seraphim
Earrings: Cae :: Entwined :: Earrings @ Cae main store
Attachments: Slink Casual Hands, Flat Feet, Physique
Shoes: [L.Warwick] Supernova -Sneakers- Black/Purple @ The Men's Department November
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 03
Poses: Everglow Juicy 4 and Sugar 3/ Teleport to Everglow

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Kirsten in purple again - grins. You look great in antlers :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!