Fantasy Gacha November

Fantasy Gacha Carnival opens again November 4th with a ton of magical delights! If you follow my blog and/or plurk then you know that ...


Fantasy Gacha Carnival opens again November 4th with a ton of magical delights! If you follow my blog and/or plurk then you know that I am highly addicted to Gacha with over 70 blog posts dedicated to Gacha prizes. I have shared the reasons before and the excitement of pulling those Rares continues to draw me into the game. This time I got one of the Murdock !nc Rare dresses like the one I am wearing but I really loved this common with its purples and aquas best. I also got the fatpack of the Blues hair I am wearing which was the rare. It was a great early access gacha trip and I hope my goodies start tempting you to make your own list as you prepare for November 4th. 




Polish: Hello Dave: Slink Avatar Enhancement- Colours Pack 1
!Sax Shepard Design Gatcha ~ Priest of Khepri Earrings (Amethyst) @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival November
!Sax Shepard Design Gatcha ~ Priest of Khepri Necklace (Amethyst) @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival November
!Sax Shepard Design Gatcha ~ Priest of Khepri Scepter (Gunmetal) @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival November
Murdock !nc.... - Magie -  12 @  Fantasy Gacha Carnival November
Blues. Grace - Teal @  Fantasy Gacha Carnival November
Zyn ~ Fantasy Mist Deer Spirit - Mint RARE @  Fantasy Gacha Carnival November
Zyn ~ Fantasy Mist Ranger Headpiece - Mint @  Fantasy Gacha Carnival November
Zyn ~ Fantasy Mist Ranger Staff - Mint @  Fantasy Gacha Carnival November
Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 01
Pose 1: {NanTra} Spellbinder 4
Pose 2: {NanTra} Age of Aquarius 2



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!