Opium

Maai is at The Big Show with some very sexy lingerie named Opium. It is on multiple layers as well as a plethora of appliers and I am ...


Maai is at The Big Show with some very sexy lingerie named Opium. It is on multiple layers as well as a plethora of appliers and I am of course showing it on my Slink Physique (curvy shape). I love Maai's lingerie and this set has four colors available to choose from. I can always count on it being well drawn and sexy. This design has some pretty eyelet lace that adds a romantic touch. 


In the first picture I am laying on my new Trompe Loeil Zophia bed. It is currently out at the new collabor88 round for only 288L with adult animations. PG is even cheaper. That is a great deal. You get a messy version (shown) and a neat version too. I love the messy version!




Lingerie: MAAI Opium lingerie * Purple @ The Big Show
Hair: Exile::Dancing Horses @ collabor88 November
Jewelry: Donna Flora MARIA Set
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 01
Bed: Trompe Loeil - Zophia Bed White Messy {A} @ collabor88 November
Pose 1: animation in the Trompe bed
Pose 2: Everglow Girls 350

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Almost any color you rock and this purple you own with the style that is your own, Kirsten. Always enjoy seeing your fashion posts. Your lingerie posts - grins - even more so! This is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!