Return of the Nerds

I am so excited that Geeks N' Nerds is back again this year. I had so much fun last year at this event  that I have been not patie...


I am so excited that Geeks N' Nerds is back again this year. I had so much fun last year at this event  that I have been not patiently waiting on its return. This picture is pretty accurate but does not capture all of my geek. I am a few parts smart book nerd and a few parts geeky sci-fi and I like it that way. My first geeky outfit consists of this Secret Store top, Cae necklace, and Livalle shoes- all exclusive items to the event. 


Look at my periodic table shoes by Livalle! So wonderfully geeky and I love the colors she chose- pink, mint, purple, lime, and yellow. These are unisex and are made for both male and female Slink flat feet. There are six nerdy textures to choose from too. Make sure you check out Livalle (formerly L.Warwick) at Geeks N Nerds. You have until December 10th to shop the event. 


My cute nerdy pose props are all by !bang and I got them sometime in the past in a gacha machine. I bet you can find them in the main !bang store. I tried to get the one called Talk Nerdy to Me and a bizillion pose props later- I never did get it. Gachas- its a love/hate relationship, lol. 

Please excuse a few parts of me that are not rezzed as well as I like. I wanted to take pictures at the actual event because the build is all futuristic sci-fi wonderful but it was laggy and I crashed about 20 times getting these pictures. 



Necklace: Cae :: Timey Wimey Things :: Necklace @ Geeks N' Nerds
Bracelet: .Olive. the Sort Me Bracelet - Raven/Silver
Jeans: CARGO // Runway Jeans // Blue // Female
Hair: Magika [Hair Rigged] Rhyme
Top: The Secret Store - Luna Preppy Cardigan - Pink Argyle @ Geeks N' Nerds
Glasses: [Lindsey Warwick] Sophisticated Mesh Glasses Baby Blue
Shoes: {Livalle} Slammers -Slip on Shoes- Periodic (SLINK FEMALE) @ Geeks N' Nerds
Skin: Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 01 @ Kustom 9
Poses: !bang - Book Nerd, Ridin' Nerdy, Version 1.0

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!