SYSY's Lauren Fitted for Physique

If I married a millionaire, I would wear a different tiara every day . I blogged My Attic yesterday and mentioned how amazing it was. I...


If I married a millionaire, I would wear a different tiara every day. I blogged My Attic yesterday and mentioned how amazing it was. It is so good, I doubt I will even get it all blogged before it ends at the end of the month! Today I am drooling over this SYSY's dress that is fitted for Slink Physique. I am wearing it with my very curvy shape that is too curvy for even large standard sizes and it fits perfectly. I am not even using any alphas, none! I can't describe how much I adore this dress. It fits my Physique perfectly and for really the first time I am wearing mesh on my curvy shape and I love it! The textures are also amazing- so shiny and pretty. The best part might be for a limited time at My Attic this dress is only 95L. This color dress, rose, also goes perfectly with the candy Livalle low platform pumps, also only 95L for a limited time at My Attic. 


My pretty skin is new by Glam Affair at Kustom 9, Angelica 2. It comes in both Asia and Jamaica skin tone for only 299L each. I love the pink lips on Angelica 01. 

SYSY's Lauren- Black, Pink Leopard, Pearl

Here are some more colors of this beautiful dress! Look how pretty they all are and they fit on Curvy Me! Did I mention how much I love this dress? lol =)


Good things come to those who read my entire blog post *wink*. Luxuria has some classy lingerie at My Attic and it comes with appliers for my Slink Physique. I told you My Attic was packed with goodies! Ok go shop because you only have until the end of November for these items at this low price (95L). 



Dress: SYSY's Lauren - FITTED physique -rose @ My Attic November
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Fleur
Shoes: {Livalle} Page -Low Platform Pumps- Candy and Black (SLINK) @ My Attic November
Skin: Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 01 *NEW* @ Kustom 9
Polish: Orc Inc - Pastel Shimmer - Slink HUDs
Lingerie: {Luxuria} Lauren *black* @ My Attic November
Tiara: Donna Flora CANDY pink tiara
Jewelry: Virtual Impressions Gina Set
Picture 1 Pose: *EverGlow* - Sugar 08
Picture 2 Poses: *EverGlow* - Sugar 04 and 07
Picture 3 Pose: EverGlow Sweet 10
Picture 4 Pose: Everglow Girls 528

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!