Be My Baby

Liv Glam has a hot new coat just in time for the cooler temperatures. This is a Red Label item which means it is semi-exclusive mesh a...


Liv Glam has a hot new coat just in time for the cooler temperatures. This is a Red Label item which means it is semi-exclusive mesh and you won't see it very often in game. Liv Glam's new fur trimmed coat comes with a 31 dual color change HUD too. You can change the middle and the sleeves seperately or of course you can have them the same color too. I am accessorizing with some cute items I got at Arcade: erratic socks and the sugar garden yorkie puppy. 

 Here are some more color examples and the back of this jacket: 




In other new, I bought a new- to - me skin. This is the first time that I have bought a skin that was not one of the three brands I wear most often in a long time. I decided to use the skin addiction weekend Black Friday sale and notecard to try on a bunch of new to me skins. I tried on a TON and this one, Love Me Skins, was the one new- to - me skin that I liked the best. The skin tone is close in range to the skin tone I wear most often which was the first and most important selling point for me. This particular skin that I am wearing though is a brand new skin released yesterday in  the new event that focuses on skins and makeup, The Makeover Room, that started yesterday. Due to this event, this new skin is on sale for a special introductory cost of only 299L. This would be a great pack to start with to try a new (to you) skin. I am wearing this skin on my Physique using the Love Me Skins Slink Physique applier that was only 105L in the main store. The applier applied the skin to my mesh body, hands, and feet- all in one click. I love appliers like that! There are a host of other appliers available from this skin brand as well. Take a trip to The Makeover Room and demo Destiny today. 







Socks: erratic / eva - holiday socks / skulls (MID) @ Arcade December 2014
Puppy: .tsg. Yorkie Puppies - Caramel Hairbow @ Arcade December 2014
Hair: Exile::London with London Glasses
Boots: ISON - avery strap boots (coal)
Earrings: R.icielli - SKULL EARRINGS /SILVER
Coat: [Liv Glam] RED LABEL - Be My Baby  Teleport to Liv Glam
Skin: [LoveMe] Destiny Skin - [Lightbrow] - Lipstick08 - Sunkiss/ Teleport to The Makeover Room
Pose 1: Aushka & Co Annie Pose 7
Pose 2: ploom BCool 6 Curvy and Aushka & Co Annie pose 3
Pose 3: Luth Fashion S4 12 and Everglow Girls 558

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!