Cupcake Lingerie

Maai has a new lingerie set out for anyBody that opened today (Jan 7th) that is delightfully cute and kawaii while also being slightly ...


Maai has a new lingerie set out for anyBody that opened today (Jan 7th) that is delightfully cute and kawaii while also being slightly kitchy and a lot sexy. I think that is a wonderful combination! There are three patterns- owls, flowers, and dots- all in chocolate brown, hot pink, and white tones. If you saw my last home post, then you know how much this color scheme and cutesy design fits me perfectly! I love this lingerie set so much! It is made with Omega, Slink Physique, and The Mesh Project appliers.



I have more bodacious blonde hair from Clawtooth on today. This design is new at faMESHed this month. I am loving this new blond color pack so much. All of my poses in this post are part of the Eternal Dream Neige Pack that is at the new round of  Designer Circle this month.

MAAI Cupcake lingerie * Owls, Flowers, and Dots* @ anyBody January
*BOOM* Adore Ultra High Heels - (Bubblegum)
Hair: Clawtooth: Don't Mess With Texas Bodacious Blondes @ faMESHed January
Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Truth Owl - HotPink
Slink Hands, High Feet, Physique
Skin: Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 01
Poses: Eternal Dream Neige @ Designer Circle

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!