Interlaced

Cae has a delicate new collar out for ROMP this weekend until midnight Monday (1/12). It comes in regular and open collar versions. ...


Cae has a delicate new collar out for ROMP this weekend until midnight Monday (1/12). It comes in regular and open collar versions. You can find it at the main Cae store. My lingerie is new by Maai. It is one of three new sets released in the main store in the last week. So much new sexy- you should take a trip to Maai to see it all.  I am wearing it with my Maitreya Lara Mesh Body using the Omega appliers. This was my first time using Omega but it was extremely easy for the Maitreya body. I just bought the Omega relay system for Maitreya and then you wear that HUD and the Omega hud that comes with your applier clothing. I clicked on the Maai Omega hud and a scripted drop down menu came down from the Omega Maitreya relay and I had to click where I wanted this applied again and tada, it was on my new mesh body. This was one of the reasons I wanted this new body- that it works with Omega- because I already had tons of lingerie, gowns, and clothing that had Omega appliers included. 


My pose is a special at TDR fusion from Bounce this Poses. He has two very sexy packs called kneeling and sitting at the event. If you are looking for some new sexy poses, great for lingerie, check those out. 


Choker: Cae :: Interlaced :: Collar for ROMP @ main Cae store
Lingerie: MAAI Riana lingerie * Black @ main Maai store
Shoes: Maitreya Gold * Zest Pumps Black Slink-High
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Hair: TRUTH  Minerva @ uber January
Skin: Glam Affair - Sylvia  Jamaica
Pose 1: aDORKable Provocative 2
Pose 2: Bounce This Poses - Sitting 1 @ TDR Fusion

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!