OMG Gacha January 2015

     My Gacha addiction is well known by now and it continues to entertain and amuse me. I like to play the machines and see what I can...


     My Gacha addiction is well known by now and it continues to entertain and amuse me. I like to play the machines and see what I can get and I don't see that changing anytime soon. January brings us OMG Gacha and this event is packed with goodies. I am showing you a few of the ones I pulled above. My adorable piggy tails are by ploom and come with color change bows into tons of polka dot textures and solids. OMG Gacha ends at the end of the month, so hurry over and pull the goodies you want today!





Fashion at OMG Gacha:/ Teleport to OMG Gacha
Shoes: *~*HopScotch*~* Animal Slippers - Unicorn - SLink -RARE
Hair: .ploom. Equestranaut - Blondes (color change bows)
Headband:.{yumyums}. Cute as a Button ULTRA RARE
Ring: EMPORIUM - RING #5 xoxo GOLD - R
Thermos: *Tentacio* Sugar winter Flask RARE
Top: Neverwood//. Truth or Consequences Tee- Flamingo
Purse: Neverwood//. Truth or Consequences Bag (Fringed) - New Mexico RARE
Shoes: Snitch - Kitten Flats - Nude

Other Fashion:
Shorts: Maitreya * #3 * Cut Off Jeans Shorts
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Skin: Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 01
Pose: aDORKable Lean 9

Decor at OMG Gacha:
HIDEKI - Drawer
Paper Rabbit - Polkie Unicorn - Antique RARE
blueberry hill - heartfelt buffet RARE
blueberry hill - heartfelt magazine rack
blueberry hill - heartfelt window
blueberry hill - heartfelt candle carrier
blueberry hill - heartfelt blankets crate
blueberry hill - heartfelt pillow 1
*Tentacio* Sugar winter lemon jar
*Tentacio* Sugar winter pancake jar pink
Ariskea [ Little Austen ] Cupcake  [Eat me ] RARE

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!