Temptress

Ok First because it is time sensative. Today only for Fifty Linden Friday you can get these Livalle Cordelia heels in both cherry and...


Ok First because it is time sensative. Today only for Fifty Linden Friday you can get these Livalle Cordelia heels in both cherry and navy for only 50L. Both pairs of shoes, RUN! These shoes are made for slink and belleza feet. 

My jewelry is new by Cae at the current Romance round of The Liaison Collaborative. It is called Romantique and the full pack comes with a necklace, bracelets, and earrings. It has cute little charms and texture change pearls. I think it is cute and sweet and would make a great present for Valentine's Day!

The rest of my new items can be found at My Attic. My hair is new by ploom and my bodysuit is by Luxuria and comes with Physique and Omega appliers. I am wearing it with my Slink Physique. My pose prop is new by NanTra and comes with 6 poses and their mirrors. The mesh lip couch also comes with a few texture change options. All of these items are only 95L for the duration of the event which ends at the end of January. 




Outfit: {Luxuria} Temptress Bodysuit *sangria* @ My Attic January
Hair: .ploom. Siri [boobs] (large)  @ My Attic January
Jewelry: Cae :: Romantique :: Set @ The Liaison Collaborative January
Attachments: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Shoes: {Livalle} Cordelia -Platform Heels- Cherry Steel (SLINK) *50L Today Only*/ TELEPORT
Polish: Cutiecles Winter Polish
Skin: Glam Affair - Angelica V2 - Jamaica 01
Poses: {NanTra} Lip Service  @ My Attic January

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!