Can you handle the rainbow? Slink 2 is here!

I am so super excited about the new Slink update. All of the mesh parts are updated- Physique, Visage, Hands, and Feet. I can't de...


I am so super excited about the new Slink update. All of the mesh parts are updated- Physique, Visage, Hands, and Feet. I can't decide what new features I like best because there are so many great ones. Here are a few new features that stand out to me:
  • You can paint each fingernail and toenail seperately.
  • There are twice as many alpha cuts. At 88 alpha cuts you will be able to wear clothes with ease.
  • The shape of the physique body is overall curvier and more defined and I love it!
  • You can save 8 alpha cuts that you use most often right in the HUD.
  • The hands and feet are now in the same ultilities HUD and from there you can control nails, polish, tattoo, stockings, and gloves.
  • The feet and hands are now fitmesh and only one size. The wrists and ankles are still sized but intead of different feet the sizes are controlled in the same utilities HUD. 
  • You can wear different feet which will let you wear different foot tattoos on each foot and you apply them with the HUD. You do not have to take off a foot and then put it back on.  Same thing with gloves and stockings- you can wear different ones on each hand/ leg and you control it all in the HUD. 




I am sure there will be more features that I love as I continue to play with all my Slink 2 parts. Go get yours by hitting the redelivery terminal in the main slink store. You can read more about it on the Slink website too



Teleport to Slink


Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Mid V2.0
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2 - Splayed and Casual
Slink AvEnhance Hands and Feet FEMALE Utilities HUD V2
Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.1
Slink Physique Utilities (alpha and layers) HUD V2.0
TRUTH HAIR Genesis
(Yummy) Garden Cocktail - Gold RARE
JCNY - 'FOREVER, iEngrave Hyper-Gems, COMBO Ring
Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 03
Pose 1: . Infiniti . Handy 10
Pose 2:. Infiniti . - On The Floor - 4

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!