Tea Time

I feel like I am in a Fairy Tale in this picture which I could not be happier about. Harlow Heslop has decorated her sim for Spring an...


I feel like I am in a Fairy Tale in this picture which I could not be happier about. Harlow Heslop has decorated her sim for Spring and invited all her blogger friends to come take pictures there. I loved looking around but when I saw this adorable set up I was entranced. It is so cute full of Apple Fall's new gacha set at the current round of Chapter Four inside Lisp's Persimmon Summerhouse. 

I got all 20 stamps on my Enchantment stamp card and went to the prize location to pick up this free Exile hair, Tea Time, that comes with the adorable chipped tea cup in Beauty and the Beast. I love the tea cup so much and you get the hair in a fatpack with ALL the new Exile huds!


My dress is new by Kaithleen's at Thrift Shop 8.0 which ends at the end of the month. You have about a week left to shop the event with the discounted event prices. This dress is a simple basic T-shirt style dress with a lot of great shading and wrinkles in the texture. 





Necklace: (Yummy) Heart Shaker Necklace
Shoes: Hucci Zunyi - Moonlight (Slink) @ collabor88 February
Hair: Exile::Tea Time with Tea cup hat/ Enchantment Prize with full 20 stamp card
Dress: Kaithleen's Basix Dress - Sky @ Thrift Shop 8
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly II - Jamaica 05 A
Poses: aDORKable Poses - Blooms 1 and 4
Picture Place: Harlow Heslop's Blithe

Furniture and Decor: 
House: LISP - Persimmon Summerhouse - Mellow v3

Apple Fall Dolly @ Chapter Four February
1. Apple Fall Dolly Bed RARE
4. Apple Fall Blanket Curio
5. Apple Fall Book Shelf
6. Apple Fall Shauna's Chair
7. Apple Fall Patchwork Rug
8. Apple Fall Roses Jug


Other: 
:Cheeky Pea: Hanging Rope Candle - Sea, Lavender, Bloom
Pixel Mode  - Chandelier - Long - Copper
Apple Fall Dress Form w/ Dress
Seven Emporium 7 - Heart Painted Door
14.erratic / coc - skull planter
Dutchie art deco chair right
Happy Mood floorArt01 (yellowA)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!