Magic Ride to Jodhpur Blue

   I go a little nuts every three months for Arcade . I don't make a wishlist. I make an attack plan with not only what I want but ...


   I go a little nuts every three months for Arcade. I don't make a wishlist. I make an attack plan with not only what I want but how I plan on going about getting it. Will I pull until I get the entire set, pull only 10 and yardsale the rest, or do a few pulls and be happy with whatever I get. Every machine has its own plan that I meticulously organize days before Arcade opens. Then I follow my plan and sell my duplicates in my yard sale, Kirsten's Gacha Garden

      I almost have everything on my list and its only day two. I spent 13K and have made back a little over 7K in the first two days while getting pretty close (9 commons and 4 Rares shy) of 13 full sets and a plethora of a few wanted items from particular machines. I love Arcade and Gacha in general. I see it as nothing but totally fun. I don't understand people that hate it. I just don't get it at all. My experience with it is always so much fun! When I pull the rares I wanted- which I do pull most of them- or find the item sitting there in a yard sale that I have been LOOKING for or delight in people that can't get into Arcade finding the items on THEIR wishlists at MY yardsale; It is all just wonderful to me!


     Ok, so let's talk Arcade fashion. There are a lot of great fashion items this round as well as home and decor. I have a little bit of both in this post. I am wearing the entire silver set from Enfant Terrible including the two Rare items (crown and belt). I adore this set and the crown so much. Everything except the "dress" which is more like a bodysuit imo. It is lovely with beautiful textures, but I did not demo it first and I was unable to get it to work with either my Physique or my Lara mesh bodies. Frankly I have not seen my regular avatar body in almost a year and it scared me. The photo processing time involved is also not worth wearing it to me either and I still feel like my parts (elbows, wrists, shoulders) are gross after lots of meticulous work on them. They were so much worse before however. Mesh bodies have spoiled me and I really can't think of an outfit worth giving them up. So it might just be me and my shape, but I would definitely say demo this if you plan on trying to wear it with a mesh body. The jewelry in this set, however, is simply stunning in every way. Flawless!

I am visiting the Jodhpur Blue home on the Zaara sim. She has it all set up so you can go see it. It is really gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant and the ethnic flair is unmistakable. 


.Enfant Terrible. Magic Ride Belt Silver RARE @ Arcade March 2015
.Enfant Terrible. Magic Ride Coinchain Silver @ Arcade March 2015
.Enfant Terrible. Magic Ride Crown Silver RARE @ Arcade March 2015
.Enfant Terrible. Magic Ride Dress Blue  @ Arcade March 2015
.Enfant Terrible. Magic Ride Headflower Silver @ Arcade March 2015
.Enfant Terrible. Magic Ride Necklace Silver @ Arcade March 2015
Maxi Gossamer - Bangles - La Cerlique - Upper Arm SILVER
Maxi Gossamer  - Earrings - Karina Court  - Earring2
Maxi Gossamer  - Hand Jewellery - Bali Gypsy - R
Maxi Gossamer  - Ring - Karina Court - Large - R
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High
Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
[LeLutka]-JASMINE hair - Pitch
Glam Affair - Sia - Jamaica 03 F
MONS / Makeups - Eyeshadow SparkleOnMyEye - purple
Poses: {NanTra} Bollywood Dreams 6 and 3
Zaara [home] : 1 Jodhpur Blue house RARE and full set @ Arcade March 2015

.Enfant Terrible. Magic Ride Carpet Blue

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!