Maitreya Makes Me Feel Like A Queen

Maitreya recently released these new tops that only come in a fitted Lara mesh version to fit perfectly to any shape you wear with you...


Maitreya recently released these new tops that only come in a fitted Lara mesh version to fit perfectly to any shape you wear with your Lara Mesh body. They also updated a few previous releases like this leather skirt so all I had to do was go get them re-delivered and instant perfectly fitted items to my Lara. yay! I was super happy about all this, but I really hope she decides to update her Flare jeans because those are some of my favorites still to this day. *crosses my fingers* You can read more about what was updated on the Maitreya blog. 

fri.day kicked off its 50% off Semi-annual sale today. All the shoes are 137 Lindys each! I must say I went earlier today and got quite a few pairs- mostly of shoes I already owned but now I have more colors, lol. These Veronica Platforms are newer though and this Roses version is just so pretty! You have until March 21st to shop the sale. See it here in Darling Monday's plurk. 

My jewelry set, complete with a crown, is new by Cae at the current round of Fit for a Princess


     They also brought back a previous Maitreya V.I.P Group Special: Zipper Skinny Jeans in Dirty Wash. You do have to be in the V.I.P. group to get these jeans again with the Lara fit update included. They are discounted 50% and will only be available until March 31st. If you already bought them, I think you can just get them redelivered too just like your other Mait purchases. 


Look 1:
Hair: ::Exile::Touch so Warm @ collabor88 March
Jewelry: Cae :: Regal :: Crown, Necklace, and Earrings @ Fit for a Princess March
Shoes: fri.day - Veronica.Platforms (Roses) *50% off Sale* until March 21st
Top: Maitreya Lisbon Top * Baby Pink * Lara Mesh Body
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V2.1
Skirt: Maitreya Mini Skirt * Vivid Leather Raspberry * Lara Mesh Body
Pose: RACK Poses - <3 Pose 5
Attachments: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High and Hands Casual and Bag
Skin: Izzie's - Romy Skin natural BLB @ Skin Fair 2015
Izzie's - Lipstick raspberry
Izzie's - Romy Eyeshadow pink

Look 2 (different things, others same as above): 
Makeup: Izzie's - Lipstick peach and Izzie's - Romy Eyeshadow brown @ Skin Fair 2015
Shoes:  fri.day - Cora.Heels (Nude) - Slink  *50% off Sale* until March 21st
Jewelry: Donna Flora GLORIA Set
Top: Maitreya Lisbon Top * Eggshell * Lara Mesh Body
Jeans: Maitreya Zipper-Skinny Jeans * Dirty Lara Mesh Body *50% off Group Gift*
Poses: flowey. fashion book - part one

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!