Diesel Works at Pose Fair 2015

      Diesel Works is at Pose Fair 2015 with this chair pose prop as an exclusive new item. It comes with 5 sexy poses and I think it...


     Diesel Works is at Pose Fair 2015 with this chair pose prop as an exclusive new item. It comes with 5 sexy poses and I think its a great deal for 299L. My lingerie is by Maai, Sabrina. I missed blogging it when it was at an event, so now it is in the main Maai store. This is a very sexy lingerie set available in 4 colors and they each come with Omega, Physique, and TMP appliers. I am showing this set applied to my Maitreya Lara with my curvy shape. If you need sexy lingerie for your mesh bodies, you definitely need to take a trip to the main Maai store where you will find some of the best hand drawn lingerie on the grid. 




Pose Prop: Diesel Works - SideWays (Prop) *NEW* @ Pose Fair 2015
Lingerie: MAAI Sabrina lingerie * Black/ Teleport to Maai
Hair 1: *ARGRACE* Saki - Sandy Blonde
Hair 2: Magika [Hair] Written
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.0
Shoes: N-core ENDLESS "Fatpack" for SLink High Feet
Skin: Glam Affair - Vera - Jamaica - 10

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!