Fetish Friday: terra design at Pose Fair 2015

     Pose Fair 2015 opens tomorrow and terra design is featuring a two in one combo pose set as one of their new pose fair exclusives...


     Pose Fair 2015 opens tomorrow and terra design is featuring a two in one combo pose set as one of their new pose fair exclusives. They caught my eye because they are both Dominant female and submissive male poses, Ride and Mine. I really liked them both and they are a steal at only 99L for BOTH poses. Pose Fair opens tomorrow so make sure to pick them up when you visit. My friend Don helped me out by posing with me, thanks Don!


     My corset dress is a brand new fitted mesh design from DE Designs. This dress comes in a variety of colors and each one is fitted to the regular avatar, Maitreya Lara, Belleza Venus, and Slink Physique. DE Designs has been making fine leather gear that is great for roleplay and fetish fashion alike since 2004. 
     My Pixel Fashion boots are a pre-fitted mesh body purchase. At the time they came with a Wowmeh/ Phat Azz version and that is the one I am wearing. It works ok with my Maitreya Lara but not perfectly. I went to the store hoping that they had newer boots fit to the newer mesh bodies, but they did not, only Eve mesh body. I will keep hoping they start making versions fit to my maitreya mesh body because the quality, mesh, and material enabled textures are beautiful. (Pixel Fashion, please make more fitted mesh body versions of your boots!)





On Lady Ling:
Boots: Pixel Fashion Vanina Boots V3 - Red & Yellow - WOW & Phat Azz
Jewelry: Chaos, Panic, and Disorder Garnet Nouveau Set
Dress: DE Designs - Emilia - Red - Maitreya *NEW*
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.0
Hair: [Runaway] Marry V2 Hair
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Ilenia Darktan Nat C
Lipstick: [Pink Fuel] Kumi <Hazel> - Matte Lips - Scarlet
Pose 1 and 2: terra design - Mine & Ride *NEW* Pose Fair 2015
Pose 3: Flash Friendly Poses Stand 60
Pose 4: marukin lotus yang

On Don:
Hair: Damselfly Daquan Brown Mocha Splash Cool
Body: The Mesh Project BETA Delux Body Male
Boxers: TMP The Boutique Basic Boxers
Skin:  The Shops! Zen Athletic Bold 11

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!