Spring Fever

      NanTra has some amazingly cute new couple poses at Designer Showcase . This set is called Spring Fever and there are three cute ...


     NanTra has some amazingly cute new couple poses at Designer Showcase. This set is called Spring Fever and there are three cute poses available for only 125L each at the event. Hiram and I needed some new cute couple poses anyway so these came at the perfect time. 


Never know how much I love you

Never know how much I care

When you put your arms around me
I get a fever that's so hard to bear
You give me fever

When you kiss me

Fever when you hold me tight
Fever! in the morning
Fever all through the night


    My pictures today are at Frisland and they have an Easter egg hunt there today that consists of 25 eggs with prizes in them! You can also get a free easter basket too (picture of that in this plurk, lol). 



On Kirsten:
Top: Hucci Waana Tank - StrawberryIce (PHYSV2)
Shoes: Essenz - Tenerife (Brown) Slink *NEW*
Jeans: Foxes-Throw Back - Jeans - Boot - Medium -Dark *NEW* @ uber
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer- DewDrop Glass Bead Set
Attached: Slink Hands, Flat Feet, Physique
Hair: TRUTH  Fynn
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly Skin - Lovely Day [ Jamaica ] @coll88 March


On Hiram: 
Sneakers: Redgrave TONY - Blue
Hair: Exile::Take It Easy
Shirt: Cold Ash FitMESH v2 Size - Henley Shirt *NEW*
Jeans: Lapointe & Bastchild Jeans "Classic"
Bracelet: blueberry hill - guitar pick bracelet (amazed)
Skin: Hermony Symon ST4


Poses: {NanTra} Spring Fever 1, 2, and 3 @ Designer Showcase




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!