Fetish Friday: Wonderland

    Velvet Thorn Femdom has a lot of social events so that Domme's and subs can get together. They have one every Friday night at ...


    Velvet Thorn Femdom has a lot of social events so that Domme's and subs can get together. They have one every Friday night at 7PM that is designed and decorated around a theme. This week the theme was Wonderland and the party space was all decked out. I always think they do a great job decorating, but this week was really amazing so I decided to take my blog pictures here today. I am not really dressed in the theme, but I am enjoying the scenery nevertheless. My applier latex catsuit made only for Maitreya is from girlfriend, latex boots by Bax Coen, and my hair is new by Suicide Gurls at The Dark Style Fair 2


     I really love this Suicide Gurls hair. This is the first time I have tried this brand, but this hair cut is so well done and detailed. 




Catsuit: girlfriend - Latex Vinyl Heavenblue Catsuit 3 Versions
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots White Latex/ Teleport
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hair: Suicide Gurls - Stanza Hair
Skin: .WoW Skins::. V2 Mary Darktan
Pose Prop 1: {anc} cirque de reverie .16/ nuit / ballon / ladder 4Li
Pose Prop 2 and 3: Boudoir  House of Cards and Drunk House of Cards
Place: Velvet Thorn Femdom


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!