Nostalgic

     I am at Genre ! This event is sooo cute this round! The theme is Rockabilly and it is set up like a little 50's town and all o...


     I am at Genre! This event is sooo cute this round! The theme is Rockabilly and it is set up like a little 50's town and all of the event items are inside the cute little retro stores that make up the town. My Kaithleen's dress and Lumae skin can both be found at this event. The Kaithleen's Cross dress is available in 9 colors. Not only is Genre centered around a theme every round, the items are also only 100L during the event. When you buy the Lumae skin, you not only get a skin, you also get a whole box of appliers for just about every part and mesh body I can think of. What a great deal! This round of Genre will be over May 11th. 

Lumae is a skin I have not worn before but I really like it on me. What do you guys think of this new skin on me? 


Shoes: Ingenue :: Jolie Heels (Slink Add-On) :: Navy
Dress: Kaithleen's Cross Dress - Red/ Teleport to Genre
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sassy 2 - LightBlondes
Jewelry: [MAGIC NOOK] Shoo Be Doo Set (Navy)
Skin: Lumae :: Adore : 4 - Peach :: Cherry Pie {LightBrow} @ Genre
Pose: Everglow Sailorette/ Teleport to Everglow

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!