Sparkle

Sparkle Glittery Shoes! Tomorrow for 21 Shoe , Livalle has a sparkly glittery treat for us! Two sparkle shoes for the price of one. S...


Sparkle Glittery Shoes! Tomorrow for 21 Shoe, Livalle has a sparkly glittery treat for us! Two sparkle shoes for the price of one. See both shoes HERE. I am wearing the Modig High Strapped Sandals version. I love these strappy sandals and glitter just makes them sooo much better! Be sure to stop by Livalle tomorrow for 21 Shoe. 


     My outfit today is all new Ducknipple separates. Skinny leather pants and a jacket that you can wear with or without the undershirt. Both come with the standard Ducknipple 12 texture change HUD. My jewelry is new by Aphorism at shiny shabby. It is a gacha with 5 stone options and 4 pieces in each set: necklace, bracelet, ring, and hip chain. I am wearing the complete moonstone set. My hair is also new at shiny shabby from Mina. I am visiting the sim, It all Starts With a Smile to take my pretty pictures today. 



Jewelry: !APHORISM! Bijou Collection- Moonstone @ shiny shabby
Top: Ducknipple Mesh: Franky Jacket/Shirt (Fitted)/ Teleport to Ducknipple
Pants: Ducknipple Mesh: Linda Skinna/ Teleport to Ducknipple
Hair: MINA- Myrtle (materials) @ shiny shabby
Shoes: {Livalle} Modig -High Strapped Sandals- Ruby Sparkle (Slink)/ Teleport to Livalle
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach> - Lid 01 - (ltbrow - A)
[PF] Harley Lipstick <Peach> - Romantic Red
[PF] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Peach> - Pearl White + Wing
Poses: Nantra If the Shoe Fits 6 and 5/ Teleport to Nantra

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!