It's a Princess

     A princess was born today and she and her family are adorable. I watched with glee "from this side of the pond" all morn...


     A princess was born today and she and her family are adorable. I watched with glee "from this side of the pond" all morning as I have since I first saw Kate and William dating. The wedding was watched over and over again. Prince George waving his little toddler hand today- I just have no words for how cute he is! As usually happens at a time like this, I started dreaming of being a Princess too like Kate and the unnamed Princess. That is one of the beautiful things about Second Life- I can be a Princess and I don't need much of an excuse to don a tiara! So in honor of the new little Princess, this is my Princess look for the day. 

Welcome to the world new little Princess!




Dress: Purple Moon :: Sorrow Dress Pink @ The Instruments
Shoes: Belgravia - Patent 120_Iridescent
Jewelry: Cae :: Regal :: Set/ Teleport to Cae
Hair: TRUTH  Nayeli
Skin: Glam Affair - December skin - Jamaica 02
Pose: Everglow Fresh 10/ Teleport to Everglow

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!