I love Sparkles!

      I am again wearing some of the amazing glittery, sparkly textures that you can find at collabor 88 this month. I continue to b...



      I am again wearing some of the amazing glittery, sparkly textures that you can find at collabor 88 this month. I continue to be totally impressed and excited whenever I wear any of them. This dress is by Foxes and it is not only gorgeous, it also comes in fitmesh sizes for Physique, Maitreya, and Belleza Isis/Freya. I feel so pretty and sexy in this dress! I thought about fatpacking the sparkly ones and I really think I should have done that because I want more of them. They are so pretty. My cute updo is new by Doe at the current round of Season's Story. This event ends July 31st so you only have a few more days to get the items you want at the event. 

      Also ending July 31st is My Attic and my NanTra selfie stick pose set is at this event for only 95L. Last, my shoes are noteworthy. They are a special discount offer from N-core. You get 8 colors of these clear strappy shoes for only 395L. It is like getting 8 shoes for the price of one and they are made for N-core, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, and TMP high feet. The designer said it was a limited time special offer, so I would go grab some in world or on marketplace while you can. 



Hair: Doe: Nikki @ Season's Story
Dress: Foxes - Mer Dress - Pearl Sparkle - SLINK @ collabor88 July
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Hampton Boho
Bracelets: Alchemy - Dreams - Wrist  - White - RARE
Shoes:  N-core DONNA GLASS "Fatpack" for SLink High Feet
Attached: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Skin: Glam Affair - Sia skin ( Fairy Tales ) - Jamaica 06
Polish: A:S:S - SLINK nail appliers - Spring glitter
Pose: {NANTRA} Oh, Snap! @ My Attic July

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!