Doe at uber

     Doe has two cute hairstyles at uber this round. I am showing Crush which is a long style with a cute little front braid. I especi...


     Doe has two cute hairstyles at uber this round. I am showing Crush which is a long style with a cute little front braid. I especially adore the little wispy bangs in front too. I love this Hucci skirt. It is fitmesh which you know I love and the colors are all my favorites in one place. 

     My friend Gogo suggested that we blog hair by showing the style in a 360 degree view. I think its a great idea. It really shows the style in detail and mimics what is done on RL hair blogs. 





      This next picture is made possible by a sexy pose pack from NanTra available at Thrift Shop 10 as well as Slink Physique, Hucci fitmesh, and Kirsten's Curvy Physique Shape

Picture Place: Tequila Sunrise/ See all of Kirsten's Picture Places





Skirt: Hucci Dang Skirt - Retro (PHYSV2) @ uber
Shirt: Blueberry - Laced Crop Shirt / Clean / - Slink - Pixie @ uber
Hair: Doe: Crush [boobs] (large) - Fatpack @ uber
Shoes: Ingenue :: Jolie Heels (Slink Add-On) :: Violet
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer- Santa Fe Set
Attached: Slink Hands, High Feet, Physique
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Harley v2 <Peach>
Poses 1 and 3: {NANTRA} Chelsea 3 and 6 @ Thrift Shop 10
Hair 360 Poses: Everglow Soft 9, Yummy 5; Aushka&Co Annie 3M, Flash Friendly Poses Summertime Sadness 2


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!