Fetish Friday: Abrasive Love Bondage

     Have you visited Kinky Monthly yet? So much sexy! Most of it is see through or exposed or both which makes it hard to take pictur...


     Have you visited Kinky Monthly yet? So much sexy! Most of it is see through or exposed or both which makes it hard to take pictures and keep this blog PG, but I attempted through carefully placed posing. My latex outfit is from Abrasive as well as my Love Bondage bdsm accessories. You can find the paddle, ball gag, etc in a gacha machine at the event. 


You can see bigger pictures and another NSFW one on my flickr. Happy Fetish Friday!



My sub told me this song reminds him of himself and me:



Outfit: [ abrasive ] Fetish PinUp - Pink @ Kinky Monthly
Thigh Highs: [ abrasive ] Faux Leather Thigh Highs
Shoes: Ingenue :: Jolie Heels (Slink Add-On) :: Candy
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Hair: TRUTH Sassy 2
Skin: Belleza- Ashley Tan
[ abrasive ] Love Bondage - Blindfold  @ Kinky Monthly
[ abrasive ] Love Bondage - Paddle  @ Kinky Monthly
[ abrasive ] Love Bondage - Wrist Cuffs  @ Kinky Monthly
[ abrasive ] Love Bondage - Collar  @ Kinky Monthly
[ abrasive ] Love Bondage - Ball Gag  @ Kinky Monthly
Pose Prop: W.Winx & Flair - Temptation Lounge - Black

Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!