Fetish Friday: Fitmesh Latex for Maitreya Lara

     I mentioned a few posts ago that I was looking for Fitmesh latex for Maitreya and I finally found my first design (yay). Th...



     I mentioned a few posts ago that I was looking for Fitmesh latex for Maitreya and I finally found my first design (yay). This dress is by Valentina E and is available at On9. It only comes in four pastel colors and I would really rather have dark or bright colors in my latex, but I was just ecstatic to find latex of any kind in fitmesh. This comes in fitmesh made for Maitreya Lara and for Slink Physique. 





Dress: :Valentina.E. Jasmine Latex Dress MAITREYAFIT Nude @ On9
Shoes: =PIA (Pirate Arts)= PinUp Heels Nude
Hair: Exile::After the Rain(L)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Skin: Belleza- Ava 2  Tan
Pose 1: Eternal Dream Stylish 2
Pose 2: pda The crook of my good arm



Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!