Woven Boho

    One of the great things about The Mesh Body Addicts Fair is that I have found a few original mesh designers that are new to me. Bo...


    One of the great things about The Mesh Body Addicts Fair is that I have found a few original mesh designers that are new to me. Both Lakshmi and G&D are new to me and I am in love. My dress is by Lakshmi and it comes with fitmesh sizes for Maitreya Lara, Slink Physique, and the standard SL avatar mesh body. You also buy this dress in a HUD and get 4 textures in each purchase. I am also wearing a Lumae skin, eyeshadow by Zibska and ombre polish by The Little Bat. In the next picture you can see those and my G&D shoes. 



Dress: [LAKSHMI]Teryl Dress(MAITREYA)/BohoWoven2 @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Polish: The Little Bat - Summer Hues @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Skin: Lumae :: Fae : 4 - Peach :: Bare {LightBrow} @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Eyeshadow: Zibska Thais 11 @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Shoes: G&D Sandals Rome Blue Slink @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Pepper Mesh Hair - Sorbet
Jewelry: Donna Flora BEATRICE Set
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Poses: Everglow Candy 5 and Afternoon 5/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!