Selena

      Apple May Designs has a brand new sexy dress at Tres Chic . Selena is available in four colors and each one comes with Maitrey...



      Apple May Designs has a brand new sexy dress at Tres Chic. Selena is available in four colors and each one comes with Maitreya standard sizes and two Belleza fitmesh sizes. I don't own the belleza mesh bodies, so I am wearing one of the standard sizes. It fits my standard size shape well, but I hope this talented original mesh designer starts offering more fitmesh sizes in the future because I like to be curvier than the standard sizes. My hair is new by Doe at the current round of Chapter 4. This slightly loose high bun is available in lots of textures and each one comes with a solid or two tone option. I am ready for date night in my sexy little black dress and updo!


       Doe is the re-branded store that was formerly ploom. All of the old ploom hair and poses are on SALE. You can stock up on inexspensive hair and poses. 





Hairbase: enVOGUE HairBase - Dark Blonde 2
Hair: Doe: Malea @ The Chapter Four
Bracelets: EarthStones Crystal Cascade Bracelet
Earrings: EarthStones Crystal Cascade Earring
Shoes: REIGN.- Oakley Heels
Dress: Apple May Designs Selena - Black @ Tres Chic
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #5 (blondebrow) @ Arcade September
Poses: NanTra Pret a Porter 2/ Phoenix 06/ Teleport


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!