Slink Physique Supports Omega

      The newest version of Slink Physique Mesh Body (V2.8) now has Omega support. I am super excited about this development becaus...



      The newest version of Slink Physique Mesh Body (V2.8) now has Omega support. I am super excited about this development because it really opens up the clothing applier options available for Slink. Making all the multiple appliers became really time consuming for designers so some have only been making Omega appliers and now they will work with my Physique. So all the previous Omega appliers that I have already in my inventory will work with Slink. I am wearing Maai lingerie and it actually comes with Slink appliers, but I used the Omega appliers to try them out with my Slink body. Go to the main Slink store and get your body update today. 







Lingerie: MAAI Melinda lingerie * Red/ Teleport
Jewelry: !IT! - Luster Set 2 (55L Thursday Special Today)
Hair: Exile::West Coast
Attached: Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.8, Hands, Feet
Skin: [Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot> - Makeup #2 (blondebrow) @ Arcade September
Pose 1: Posies Mox 01
Pose 2: Frozen Lingerie Pose 01

Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!