Steampunk Rockstar

      Eudora 3D is at the new round of uber with these really unique boots. They are kind of victorian steampunk with a little bit ...


      Eudora 3D is at the new round of uber with these really unique boots. They are kind of victorian steampunk with a little bit of country rockstar mixed in too. These are a limited edition item and will only be available during this round of uber. They come in two colors cream or a the little bit darker one that I am wearing called coffee. Uber is full right now so you will need to use a Let me in or Get me in HUD or wait a few days. I love my Get me In Hud- it works every time to get me into full places and it does not teleport you away after you get in. 



!Ohmai : Steampunk Light Squirrel 
!Ohmai : Steampunk Squirrel Goggles - Human Version
Hair: .Olive. the Steamer Hair - Satin
Wings: AITUI - Mechanical Wings - Daedalus, Black
Shoes: Eudora 3D Rockstar Boots  Coffee Limited Edition @ uber September
Dress: FDD Stories *Amaelle* Fitted Dress Beige
Socks: :: Miss Canning :: [ Garter Socks ] Slink Physique Applier
Attached: Slink Physique, Hands
Skin: Glam Affair - Ellie skin - Jamaica 
Poses: Everglow Afternoon


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!