Catwa, Kirsten, and Polls

        Have an opinion on what you like? Good I hope you will participate in the polls in this blog post and let me know what you t...



        Have an opinion on what you like? Good I hope you will participate in the polls in this blog post and let me know what you think. Nobody is more surprised than I am that I have not really taken off my mesh head since I bought it. First of all I did not think I would ever find one that I liked enough to even buy it, let alone for it to take over my avatar and actually be my preference. I thought that if I ever did buy one it would be used for the occasional emotion picture. I did not plan on falling in love with a mesh head- but that is exactly what happened with Catwa Jessica



      I thought I would do a post comparing the shape I have used and loved for 9 years and thought nothing could ever replace, and my mesh head. I also will be showing 5 different skins on this mesh head to show the variety skin appliers provide. Finally, I will be asking you to participate in polls to tell me 1) Catwa Head or Kirsten's Shape, and 2) What skin applier do you like best on my Catwa head? The polls are just for fun because I have pretty much decided that this head is for me and don't plan on taking it off anytime soon!


     I still find my default avatar pretty, but I just prefer my mesh head. I also do not miss all the editing time that I had to spend on my default avatar in the above pictures. I smoothed out the nose, around the mouth, and the chin. I did not have to touch up the face on the Catwa head. What do you guys think?

Catwa Mesh Head or Kirsten's Shape


      Here are two more skins applied to my Catwa Jessica. I like them all because these are the skin appliers that I have purchased. I like variety. So out of these five, which skin do you like best on my Jessica Catwa Mesh head?

What skin do you like best on Catwa Jessica?

Skin1: [Pink Fuel] <Apricot> - Morgana - CATWA Head Applier
Skin 2: Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Mona ( Jamaica ) 01
Skin 3: .::WoW Skins::. Anais Tan Catwa applier
Skin 4: Lara Hurley-Christy Midtone *Catwa Appliers*
Skin 5: [theSkinnery] Estee (Catwa Applier) - honey
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Dulce



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!