Fetish Friday: Liquid Black

      I have written about r2 and how they never seem to go with the theme of collabor88 because their designs are very distinct. I...



      I have written about r2 and how they never seem to go with the theme of collabor88 because their designs are very distinct. I could see something they make out and about and I would know instantly it was r2. Theme or not, the original mesh and texture talent of this designer can not be overlooked. The slick plastic textures of all the clothing are distinctly futuristic fetish. Why I personally have revisited this store is because all the latest designs are fitmesh for slink and maitreya. In fact this month's tiny top and thong bottoms are also fitmesh for Hourglass and only 88L for the pair while at the event. When I last blogged r2 in May, I talked about how I could not wear the boots that went with the outfits because they were only in standard sizes and made a plea for fitmesh and now we have it- outfits and boots. I can't wait to get other designs and shorter boots in fitmesh from r2 as well. 





Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Gisselle @ Hairology
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Panties: r2 A/D/E kaei panties liquid black[lara] @collabor88 November
Top: r2 A/D/E kaei top liquid black[lara] @collabor88 November
Boots: r2 A/D/E syuka boots[Lara]liquid black
Skin: Belleza- Ava  Tan
Poses: aDORKable Attitude 4M, Elegant 2
Back Pose: flowey wonderful wonderful


Spankings and Kisses, Lady Ling

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!