Winter Blush Queen

       I had way too much fun at Fantasy Gacha ! I love playing gacha machines. My outfit and mount are from Alchemy and my wing...




       I had way too much fun at Fantasy Gacha! I love playing gacha machines. My outfit and mount are from Alchemy and my wings are Astralia - both at FGC. I actually did not even play this machine though. I looked at the contact sheet and my "rare" was the pink version. Since it was all common items and those were the ones I wanted most, I decided to look at marketplace. I found this whole set in different pieces and parts right on MP and bought it from there. Being able to re-sale your duplicate or extra gacha items is what keeps us all playing. I know I would not play nearly as much if I did not have such great luck reselling my extras in my gacha store, Kirsten's Gacha Garden



=Zenith=Guardian Of The Stars Boots (Sliver) -Maitreya @ Fantasy Gacha
Alchemy.  Winter Queen - Cape - Blush @ Fantasy Gacha
Alchemy.  Winter Queen - Chest Armor- Blush @ Fantasy Gacha
Alchemy. Snow Queen - Polar Bear - Mount - Blush @ Fantasy Gacha
Alchemy. Snow Queen - Shoulder Gems - Blush @ Fantasy Gacha
Alchemy. Winter Queen -  Lower Armor- Blush @ Fantasy Gacha
Alchemy. Winter Queen - Head Piece- Blush @ Fantasy Gacha
Alchemy. Winter Queen - Shoulder Pouldrons- Blush @ Fantasy Gacha
Astralia - Angelica wings PINK (common) @ Fantasy Gacha
FDD Stories *Eurwen* Hair ULTRARARE @ Fantasy Gacha
CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.2
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
[Pink Fuel] Morgana <Apricot>



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!