Glitter and Silk

      Mesh Body Addicts is going strong and the goodies abound. My Kaithleen's dress and WoW Skins Catwa applier are both new ...



      Mesh Body Addicts is going strong and the goodies abound. My Kaithleen's dress and WoW Skins Catwa applier are both new releases at the event. I love this frilly, soft flowing dress. It feels romantic. This dress comes in fitmesh for both Slinks, Maitreya, and Belleza mesh bodies. My skin applier is beautiful, but it only comes with one eyebrow color (brown). So I went brunette, but I am really a blond and I prefer options so I can wear my favorite tresses. This applier is a natural base skin that would be perfect for add-on makeups. The appliers for WoW skins have been updated to 2016 versions and I really like the changes. 



       My Livalle heels are GLITTER! I really love the glittery texture on these shoes. You can find these in a variety of glitter options at the SaNaRae event. The red ones make me think of clicking my heels three time and saying, "there's no place like home." SaNaRae ends January 18th- so make sure you get your glitter on before then.  This new Magika hair is simply stunning. I love the big curls and the braided bun. Beautiful!



Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Dress: Kaithleen's Helen Silk Dress Maitreya @ Mesh Body Addicts January
Skin/ Head Applier: WoW Skins 2016 MEGAN Tan Catwa  @ Mesh Body Addicts January
Hair: Magika - Love Song
Shoes: {Livalle} Classico -Glitter Heels- Aqua Sparkle @ SaNaRae
Pose 1: Flash Friendly Poses Stand 59
Collage Poses: Purple Poses Callie 8, Anita 2 and Everglow 604



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!