Hologram

      I am not going to get tired of all the shiny, iridescent, hologram items at collabor88 this month any time soon. I am in love ...


      I am not going to get tired of all the shiny, iridescent, hologram items at collabor88 this month any time soon. I am in love with this round like no other. My Foxes outfit goes particularly well with one of my all time favorite pairs of shoes from Belgravia- which is on marketplace only now. The shoes and outfit though is making me really happy today!







(Yummy) Crystal Drop Earrings - Silver
(Yummy) Crystal Ribbon Necklace - Silver/Black
Belgravia - Patent 120_Iridescent
CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Exile::Loose Ends @ collabor88 January
Foxes: - Cropped Long Sleeve - Lara -Halo 4 @ collabor88 January
Foxes: - Waist High Skirt - Lara -Halo 4 @ collabor88 January
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
Sweet Princess - Crown - Platinum - MultiJewel
Poses: Aushka &Co. Annie and Olivia


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!