Paris

      I am visiting Paris today. It is really pretty here. If I was visiting Paris,  ribbon wrapped wedges, mini skirt, and a satin t...



      I am visiting Paris today. It is really pretty here. If I was visiting Paris,  ribbon wrapped wedges, mini skirt, and a satin top in soft colors would suit me well. Neve just released this outfit, Intern, in 4 different texture HUDs that each contain 4 textures- so 16 in all. I am wearing one of the 4 textures in the neutral HUD. You can mix and match the colors in each hud, top and skirt. You can also turn the top or skirt off and wear them with other things as well. My cute updo ponytail is new by enVOGUE. It has a pretty headband that you can change the color of via HUD. I like how the skinny belt on my skirt and headband on my hair coordinate. 


      When approaching the RARE Candydoll shoes at Epiphany, I wanted them but I have the similar heels from faMESHed. So I decided if I got the Rare shoes, wonderful, and if not I could live with that. The rare wedges came to me on the third pull! The Gacha gods have been smiling on me lately. They must know that I am a loyal gacha supporter. She that visits all the gacha in the land and plays them often. These shoes are like getting a fatpack of Candydoll shoes. You get 20 colors and you can change 4 parts of the shoes separately- bows, ribbons, wedges, and straps. 




Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Isabella Fitted/ Teleport
Outfit: neve outfit - intern neutral - Physique/ Teleport
Jewelry: Donna Flora PASQUALINA Set *FREE*
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Shoes: CandyDoll_ Maya Shoes - Slink Physique - RARE @ Epiphany
Skin/Head Applier: Pink Fuel Morgana
Poses: oOo Studio Fever 5 and 6
Picture Place: Paris Je'Taime


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!