Werk

        NanTra is at Genre with a set of outlandish poses called Werk. The theme of this round of Genre is Drag Queen. So these pose...



       NanTra is at Genre with a set of outlandish poses called Werk. The theme of this round of Genre is Drag Queen. So these poses are bodacious enough for a drag queen's stage show. I of course decided to go over the top in more iridescent items from collabor 88. I can't even tell you how much I love this collabor 88 round. My Doe hair is new at OMG Gacha. I am wearing the two-tone version and I colored one side with Candy and the other with the Pastel HUD. Hiram told me that I looked like My Little Pony Princess Celestia, and I am ok with that, lol. 





Shoes: Hucci Nakskov Pump - Limpet (Slink) @ collabor88 January
Pants: Stories&Co. by Flowey / High Shine Leggins - Iridescent SLink P @ collabor88 January
Top: [Decoy] Chromatic Crop Top - Galactic (Physique) @ collabor88 January
Hair: Doe: Bryn (Two-Tone) - Fatpack @ OMG Gacha/ Doe Mainstore
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Physique
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Poses: {NANTRA} WERK @ Genre


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!