Life is Fun

          Apple May Designs has a cute new jumper. I love the dainty ties in the front and it has a cute tie in the back too. I am s...



         Apple May Designs has a cute new jumper. I love the dainty ties in the front and it has a cute tie in the back too. I am showing this design on my Hourglass. You can find it in the main AMD store. Cae has this new necklace, Harper, at the current round of faMESHed. I love all the little dainty charms. You can show or hide the necklace strands and chnage the gems via HUD. There are matching earrings too. My sassy hair with hat is new from enVOGUE. I love this cute angled cut and the hat is adorable! You can find it in the main store. 





Necklace: Cae :: Harper @ faMESHed February
Hair: enVOGUE HAIR - Miriam/ Teleport
Outfit: Apple May Designs Jodi Jumper (Hour Glass) - Black/ Teleport
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.3
Body: Slink Hands, Feet, Hourglass
Shoes: {Livalle} Pamela -Platform MaryJanes- Black Heart @ SaNaRae
Pose: Everglow Sugar 10


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!