Catwa 4.9 Alpha Glitch Fixed

        Catwa just updated her heads to version 4.9 and the alpha glitch is fixed! I want to know what kind of sorcery this is becau...



        Catwa just updated her heads to version 4.9 and the alpha glitch is fixed! I want to know what kind of sorcery this is because I honestly thought fixing that was impossible. We have been plauged by the limitations of the alpha flicker inside SL forever from dance floors/gowns to hair/trees. So Catwa Clip somehow waved her magic wand and fixed something on her heads that I thought was absolutely impossible! I can now wear eyeshadow AND eyelashes while in ultra graphics with shadows on and it looks amazing! You used to have to pick because either your eyelashes looked like spiders or the eyeshadow was invisible or all hard and jagged (if you hit blend mode). You could not wear both at the same time. 
        I went on a eyeshadow shopping spree! I bought Slackgirl, Shakeup, Veechi, and alaskametro eyeshadow. You can wear eyeshadow specifically made for Catwa or any Omega applier eyeshadow as well since Catwa is Omega compatible. If you have a favorite eyeshadow brand not listed, please let me know in the comments. I also had fun playing with the eye makeup included in skin appliers that I could never wear before as well. I decided to make a video showing the alpha glitch before and after as well as all my new makeup purchases. I hope you enjoy watching!




Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9 
Hair: Magika Thoughtful
Skin Applier: Lara Hurley-Christy Midtone 
Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Chloe" glitter eyeshadow


Items Featured in the video:
Skins:
Adam N Eve Kirsten Appliers
-Belleza- Mila Catwa Applier Medium
-Belleza- Sara Catwa Applier Medium
DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Face Kim" Mixedtype
Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Livia ( America )
Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Lia ( Jamaica )
Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Mona ( Jamaica ) 4
Lara Hurley-Christy Midtone *Catwa Appliers*
[Pink Fuel] <Peach> - Morgana - CATWA Head Applier
[theSkinnery] Estee (Catwa Applier) - honey
.::WoW Skins::. 2016 Hope TAN Catwa applier
.::WoW Skins::. Kate TAN Omega
.::WoW Skins::. Monica Catwa applier
.::WoW Skins::. TAN OMEGA DIVA
.::WoW Skins::. 2016 MEGAN Tan Catwa appl.

Eyeshadow:
Shakeup! Kate Eyeshadow for Catwa Heads
Shakeup! Suki Eyeshadows for Catwa Heads
::SlackGirl:: Capriccio Shadow CATWA
::SlackGirl:: Miranda Shadow for Catwa
::SlackGirl:: Room01 Shadow - JESSICA HEAD :: Catwa
::SlackGirl:: SK-F1 Shadow for Catwa 
::SlackGirl:: Spring Shadow Catwa Head 
Veechi - Diva Smoke Eyeshadows [Catwa]
Veechi - Moon Dust Eyeshadow [Catwa]
alaskametro<3 "Chloe" glitter eyeshadow




Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!