Dress for Tea

        Today I am having a tea party with all my Boogers bear friends so I had to dress for tea! Apple May Designs just released th...



        Today I am having a tea party with all my Boogers bear friends so I had to dress for tea! Apple May Designs just released this darling floofy dress with a slim belt that would be perfect for an afternoon tea date. I dressed it up with an assortment of Kunglers jewelry. My necklace that kind of looks like a strawberry to me was at On9, but if you missed it there it is at the main store now. I really adore the iridescent textures of the leaf like parts. My bracelet and ring set was just released at the new round of We <3 Roleplay. Kunglers jewelry is always unique and comes in an assortment of jewel variations. My Essenz shoes are new at Gacha Garden. I am wearing the white version that are one of the two Rare's in the machine.





Dress: Apple May Designs Dress for Tea (Maitreya) - Pink/ Teleport
Necklace: (Kunglers) Ida necklace - Copper / Teleport
Earrings: (Kunglers) Morgana earrings- Rose/ Teleport
Bracelet: (Kunglers) Patricia bracelet and ring- Lavender @ We <3 Roleplay
Head: CATWA  Jessica v4.9
Shoes: Essenz - Kuala Lumpur White RARE @ Gacha Garden
Hair: Exile::The Evening Lights @ collabor88
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Skin: Adam N Eve Kirsten Applier for Catwa/ Teleport
Pose: Everglow Comfy 1/ Teleport

*Funky*Junk* Willa Gazebo
<:*BoOgErS*:> Bearton Abbey Tea Table RARE and various Bears



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!