Katie and Felicia

        Just Because is at Mesh Body Addicts with this sexy top and skirt. The Katie skirt and Felicia top are sold separately in...



        Just Because is at Mesh Body Addicts with this sexy top and skirt. The Katie skirt and Felicia top are sold separately in 14 colors and made in fitmesh for Maitreya, Slink (all), and Belleza (all). The panties and string belt are both texture change via HUD. 

        My 7 Deadly s[K]ins, Dawn skin is also new at MBA. I have not really tried this skin brand in a while and the skin tones seem different to me. I like the new tones a lot better than what I remembered in the past. I am wearing Caramel. So if you have not tried 7 Deadly Skins in a while, definitely go get a demo and see what you think. This skin is really pretty, although I would ideally want light eyebrows for myself and every day wear. 

        Dawn only comes with dark eyebrows, so I have paired it with the Magika hair I got in my May Luxe Box. This is one of the three additional colors that was added as an update after consumers gave some feedback to the designers. A few Luxe Box designers improved on their initial items (even though they were already amazing) and sent out updated products with even more features after listening to their customers!

        I found a texture design artist on flick that I really like- Kerstin Frank. She has a whole lot of free to use as long as you credit, high resolution textures in her stream. 




Top: *Just Because* Felicia Top - FatPack - Lara @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Skirt: *Just Because* Katie Skirt - FatPack - Lara  @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DAWN mesh skin  @ Mesh Body Addicts May
Jewelry: Mandala Kyara Sunrise Set
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9
Hair: Magika - Luxe Box: May 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Pose: Posies Klone 3
Texture: Kerstin Frank


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!