Don't Take My T-Bird Away

        This is a bit of a tease because I am showing you items from an event that starts June 10th, Vintage Fair . I am so excited...




        This is a bit of a tease because I am showing you items from an event that starts June 10th, Vintage Fair. I am so excited for this fair. I got to preview and what is already out looks amazing- like these Nantra poses and Elikatira hair. Both will be exclusive items at Vintage Fair 2016. You will find items from the 20's to the 70's and even some much earlier roleplay items too. I love the Vintage variety I found at the event. Make sure to stop by Vintage Fair when it opens June 10th!



        I fell instantly in love with this pose prop from Nantra. You get this mesh Vintage car (40 Li) with 16 adjustable poses built into the prop (so you do need to be able to rez to use this set) and the car changes to 8 colors too. It was so fun to shoot these pictures with this amazing pose prop! Exclusively at Vintage Fair starting June 10th. 




Pose Prop:{NANTRA} Don't Take My T-Bird Away @ Vintage Fair (slurl to come June 10th)
Hair:  [elikatira] Betty @ Vintage Fair (slurl to come June 10th)
Lower Eyelashes: Arte - Vintage Make-Up - the 20's @ Vintage Fair (slurl to come June 10th)
Shoes: Hucci Pinup Peep - Midnight 
Jewelry: Dabble Dooya Cherry Charm Set/ Marketplace
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9 
Body: Slink Feet Deluxe Hands Physique Mesh Body 
Skin: Belleza Mila
Outfit: The Secret Store - Carmen Midkini- Cherry



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!