Pink Glitter and Pearls

        I love pink! I am wearing pink glitter eyeshadow and a metallic tattoo (I think its glitter though) from Izzies . I love both...



        I love pink! I am wearing pink glitter eyeshadow and a metallic tattoo (I think its glitter though) from Izzies. I love both of these items so much. My outfit is new from Just Because. The delicate lace details combined with the sexy design of this tank and mini-skirt are fabulous. You can find this new set at the main Just Because store. My cute, wavy shoulder length hair-do is new by Doe at Kawaii Project. Finally my pink pearl earrings (a definite different take on pearls) are new by Kunglers at the current round of  Cosmopolitan. See more details of my outfit in the collage below:







Earrings: Kunglers Tita earring- Green @ Cosmopolitan
Top: *Just Because* Lacey Top - FatPack - Lara/ Teleport
Skirt: *Just Because* Samantha Skirt - FatPack - Lara/ Teleport
Hair: Doe: Kelly FITTED (solid) - Fatpack @ Kawaii Project
Shoes: Glamistry : DIANTHUS Heels
Eyes: Insol: 'Natura collection' #11 - 'Ice' @ Cosmetic Fair June
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Anais Tan
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Catwa Glitter Eyeshadow Appliers
Lipstick: Just Magnetized - Hellebore Lipstick @ Cosmetic Fair June
Tattoo: Izzie's - Metallic Floral Tattoo
Poses: Everglow Flora 5, Girls 335
Picture Place: Shitenno Isle (adult)


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!