Wild Night

        Cosmetic Fair just opened yesterday. This event has transformed from the earlier versions of the event to something quite di...



       Cosmetic Fair just opened yesterday. This event has transformed from the earlier versions of the event to something quite different due to the ever changing fashion landscape in SL. The Cosmetic Fair is now full of applier makeup (and skins) for all the various mesh heads. This makes it interesting as a shopper because in the old days (a year ago, lol) I could wear all the cosmetics because they were all system layers. I wore them on my regular avatar face. Now I have to look at each vendor and see which appliers are included. Some are only for one specific head that I don't own, like Fiore, for example which makes them something I can't even use. Omega helps a little bit because that definitely makes the makeup wearable by more people. If something is not made for Catwa, then I can still wear it if it also comes with Omega. 

        One of the things I noticed was many of the cosmetic items did not have a demo. I need a demo for all cosmetics, especially if it is applied through Omega and not made specifically for my mesh head. Without a demo, I can't tell whether a lipstick layer is going to fit on my lips (so I don't buy them). So makeup designers, please include demos with all of your releases (especially lipstick). 

        I am wearing three new items from the Cosmetic Fair: eyeshadow, eyes, and face highlights. I was totally excited about the face highlights. It reminds me of my RL MAC Mineralize- which I love. I totally felt like I was applying that to my avatar when I put on Veechi's new Prism Highlight Kit. My colorful two-tone eyeshadow is made by Zibska. Finally my pretty new eyes are made by Insol. They are a gacha item- so you have to play to get the eye color you want. I got lucky and pulled the one I wanted on my fourth try. I am also wearing some simple Arte lipgloss that I previously owned. I wanted to focus on my eyes and make them pop and went with simple for my lips. 


        My fitmesh bodysuit is brand new by Maai. It comes in fitmesh for Slink (X2) and Maitreya. I love the lace over a contrasting color of this design. I think it is just stunning with so many great small details like the scalloped edges. Find yours at the main Maai store. 

        Finally I have two more items that are at Vintage Fair. My rings (that you can't see as well as I would like) are new by Kunglers and my sexy hair is by Truth. Both exclusive items at Vintage Fair. 




Cosmetic Fair Items:/ Teleport
Face Highlighter: Veechi - Prism Highlight Kit [Catwa]
Eyeshadow: Zibska ~ Sia
Eyes: Insol: 'Natura collection' #11 - 'Ice'

Mainstore Releases:
Bodysuit: Maai: Wild night Pink * Slink Physique/ Teleport

Vintage Fair: / Teleport
Hair: TRUTH Velma
Rings: (Kunglers) Nina ring AZURE 1 and 3, Candy 2

Other Fashion:
Necklace: (Kunglers) Amora  - Silver teal/ Teleport
Earrings: (Kunglers) Natalia earrings- Quartz/ Teleport
Head: CATWA Jessica v4.9
Body: Slink Hands, Physique
Skin: Glam Affair Catwa Applier - Viktoria - America@ collabor88 June
Hairbase: Just Magnetized - Basic Hairbase - set 03
Lipsgloss: Arte - Catwa Applier - Lip Gloss Set 01 - 9 Styles
Pose 1: Signature Poses Nicki
Pose 2: Nantra KK3


Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!