Countryside

          So much cute! I have wanted more items at this round of The Epiphany than I have at Arcade recently. There are honestly SO ...



          So much cute! I have wanted more items at this round of The Epiphany than I have at Arcade recently. There are honestly SO many cute things! Before I go into that, my outfit is floral fabulousness. These items were not made to go together, but I think they look like they were. Just Because is at N21 with these Jen capris. They are in all the normal JB colors of course, but you can also find this floral pair that is an N21 exclusive. This pair will only be available during this round of the event and after that you won't ever be able to get them again. I paired it with a Bueno floral tank and new Apple May Designs peep toes. These shoes are 50% off (individual or fatpack) for a special introductory offer that ends today 7/23. You want to make sure you go pick some or the fatpack up today. This release is in the main Apple May store. 




        On to the cute Epiphany stuffs! My necklaces are from Izzies. You play the machine for 4 different necklace lengths that you can wear together like I have. Each length has a bunch of different designs that you can mix n match. Many of them have lots of customization options like picking a saying or letter of the alphabet. They are all metal change as well. 

        Jian is at the event with the Countryside Collies and these dogs are SO cute! I think I need more. Hiram got me one Rare too! In my first picture above you can see my Cheeky Pea Rare book fort. Hiram got me that too (he spoils me so much!). This book fort is making my little nerd heart so happy!! Finally my brocante cup is adorbs. I got the rare, but what I really wanted was the common pink Boss Lady cup. Maybe I will try to get it on Marketplace. If you are looking for Epiphany items yourself, I have some in my marketplace store, Kirsten's Gacha Garden. (I know people have been scamming, but you can buy from my gacha store and know you are getting the actual item!)





Pants: *Just Because* Jen Capris - N21Exclusive - Lara @ N21
Top: Bueno- Zipped CropTop-Lara-Floral- Sun Pink
Head: CATWA  Dyana V4.9
Hair: Exile::Peaceful Easy Feeling
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5
Shoes: Apple May Designs Peep Toe (Slink High) - Pink *50% off today 7/23*/ Teleport


Epiphany Items:
brocante. slushie / retro RARE
Izzie's - A Letter Coin Necklace
Izzie's - B Eternity Necklace
Izzie's - C Heart Necklace
Izzie's - D Message Necklace
JIAN Countryside Collies :: Adult Companion RARE
JIAN Countryside Collies :: Held Pup Sable
JIAN Countryside Collies :: Dog House
:Cheeky Pea: Book Nook Fort RARE
:Cheeky Pea: Book Nook Blanket Reading Cosy (PG)



Love, Kirsten Corleone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!